Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thanks George W

Today as I was checking my online bank account, I noticed that balance was significantlly higher than I expected. I scrolled down to see... have they not cashed my rent check... or any other check I have written this month??? Then I saw it. A 1200 dollar gift from the federal government. Now... most of this money is going into a savings acct on Monday; however, I did go ahead and buy our new travel system for baby Wynn today. After much looking, we decided on the Graco MetroLite. It was easy to put together, and looks good too! Guess we will get to see how it works in just over 2 months.


Monday, we go back for another chance at seeing Wynn's face. Maybe she won't hide this time!!! Check back Monday afternoon and hopefully I will have pictures!

1 comment:

Lerra said...

I like your puwple stwolla.