Friday, April 11, 2008

It's a Girl!!!


We found out that we are having a baby girl. Clint and I are already excited and have been buying a dress or two already! We are planning on naming her Lainey Wynn Lowery and calling her Wynn. She is moving around all of the time now. She is definatly growing (as is my stomach!) So far I have gained 7 1/2 pounds. The doctor says everything looks great. I go back in another week to check my blood sugar and make sure I am not anemic, and then in 2 more weeks we get to go for our 4D ultrasound! Clint and I are both ready to meet her! Her due date is July 28th.

5 comments:

Dana said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait to meet her either! I'm so glad we'll be closer (living that is). And, I'm glad you have joined the moms blogging world.

I'll add you to my mom in the making list.

I love you!

becky said...

awwww...jane....i didn't know you had a blog! and you are too cute. you know i love to see some skinny folks pregnant! and she has a super cute name also!! so how is your brother dealing with the "my little sister is having a baby" thing? mine was weird, a little, with my oldest.

Stephanie said...

Hey mommy-to-be! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm not due until November so we don't know what we are having yet. I'm really anxious to find out! Love the updates!

Tony and Susan said...

yay! baby girls are so awesome! glad you rejoined the blogger world!

Lerra said...

Wynn - the perfect baby name for two coaches. :-)